Tuesday, August 27, 2013

HELL... I mean Dancing in Ogden...

So I know this has been a long time coming... ha ha sorry!

So we had the super bright idea of going dancing in Ogden because we never have before. I, being me, thought we would meet attractive Cowboys and  be married by the end of summer... or something like that. I was a fool.

So we get there and there is like no one there... and those who are there aren't dancing for the most part.  So we awkwardly stand around. Also we have to pay like a dollar for a bottled water... total rip off at the Fun Park we get water with unlimited refills for 25 cents... and then this weird guy asks us to dance... ok he is one of those guys who thinks he is awesome and really sucks! he is bad... I hate dancing with him... ok really I just hate him...

No one there knows how to line dance... properly! they are so stupid  I was literately dancing circles around them... ME I am not THAT good!

Anyways it was just bad and we vowed to never go there again... unless we brought people we could show of and show those idiots what country night really is!

Next time we went to the Fun Park... guess who shows up... stupid guy from Ogden and he actually told the Bandanna Boys they didn't know where to start a line dance... the nerve of that jerk face... the Bandanna Boys are line dance and Western Swing dance MASTERS!!! You do not question them!

I was furious... I wished I had a gun... no joke!

I'm a little bit passionate about dancing so I get a little crazy! Sorry if this offends anyone at all... But this is my blog and I can say what I want... so deal with it!

Love Always Y'all,
 Crazy Country Red-Head

No comments: