Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear Boys... Summer 2013 edition

So this summer has been... kind of a bummer as far as boys go... but until about a month ago...
I'll explain...

Dear Justin's,
You were doing rodeo all summer so you are forgiven for not being around
well except that matter of having a girlfriend... oh well
Love, CCR-H

Dear Backwoods Boy,
I now know why you are not married... stop being afraid of commitment...
but I understand a little... and congrats for signing up for LDS Singles.
Love, CCR-H

Dear Rodney Atkins,
So I have know idea if you are here or in Wyoming... but honestly I don't care.
That's right I'm over you
Love, CCR-H

Dear Cooper,
DO NOT DATE HER!!!
Love, CCR-H

Dear 4-Wheeler
I AM FINE, SHE IS FINE, NOTHING WAS BROKEN, GET OVER IT
I don't blame you, and your GF is cute! you should get married.
Love, CCR-H

Dear Tulio,
WHY?! Why now, why your age, why why why do I like you so much.... you are not at all what I thought I have always wanted, but I'm ok with that, ok more than ok I am completely happy with it. I like you a lot. But if I want you I have to wait for you... I swore I would never do that but now look at me... You are my very best guy friend and I am hopelessly in love with you so I'd give up wanting a country boy and wait for you to come back. I'm stupid, Love is stupid... oh well... It would make me very happy to find out your feelings, good or bad, for me, and if good... can we like hold hands... or hey maybe even kiss... I know two girls who would love for me to tell them we did...
Love, Linda




Love Always Y'all,
 Crazy Country Red-Head

No comments: