Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sometimes Dreams Change: 22 List Make-Over and Progress Report

Just as I promised I am updating my 22 list!  Sometimes life changes and you have to be able to adapt to that change, you change, life changes and your dreams can change with them!

Here it is the new and improved 22 list (with updates on how I'm doing!)

  1. Ask a guy to dance every time I go dancing, where ever it is! (I got depressed about boys and stopped, but never fear I WILL get back to this one ASAP!)
  2. Ride a bike (I just need to find a bike to learn on... I know the one I want to buy when I learn!)
  3. Sit with some one new and get to know them at church every Sunday (It's my calling again... I'm not very good at this one due to my shyness.)
  4. Hablaré Español con otras personas. (Speak Spanish with other people, I just need to find them... I do watch and attractive Spanish speaking chef named Hamlet on Mondays and Fridays at 1:00 pm) 
  5. Once a month take some one out for a treat (I actually think I have been doing this one with out even trying!)
  6. Kiss a cowboy (Still my favorite, I did find out one guy I kissed many years ago is now a cowboy... but I'm not counting it...)
  7. Drive a truck (I still haven't... hint hint attractive men I know with trucks... or my roommate may buy one and maybe let me drive it once...)
  8. Go fishing (still haven't yet, but it is free fishing day on Saturday in my back yard aka willow park)
  9. Have a party with DJ Reverb (We need to decided when we are doing this... and warn the neighbors...)
  10. Go to a bar Go to a LUKE BRYAN concert (We have the tickets! This happens September 20! We will also get to see Florida Georgia Line!)
  11. Stay out all night (well I've had breakfast at midnight, but not stayed out all night... yet... but I'm sure it's coming soon!)
  12. Go Shooting (we might be doing this for Home Evening... )
  13. Milk Cows (preferably at 5 in the morning... really I would... so spread the word to all the farmers you know!! Right now, go do it... do it before you finish reading this list!)
  14. Take a Cake Decorating class! (I want to do this for a living so I should get some professional tips...)
  15. Go mudding or mud wrestling (I STILL just want to get all covered in mud, also another potential Home Evening activity)
  16. "Pay" off my car (I need to call my grandma... )
  17. Meet an apostle ( I went to SLC for conference and still now luck... well there is still hope!)
  18. Spend more time outside than inside (Still working on this one... I really don't like the sun!)
  19. Sleep under the stars multiple times (I almost did this the other night... but then I was afraid of bugs)
  20. Sneak out (So I moved out and that would be stupid... but we are going to Colorado for my Uncles wedding... it would be fun to sneak out there...)
  21. Read for fun (I started Pres. Thomas S. Monson's book... it is long... it's going to take me till I'm 23 to finish it!)
  22. Learn how to play "Cowboy Take Me Away" on the Violin (I really need to get on this!)
Well there ya go, my new list of new dreams, and some old ones!




Love Always Y'all,
Crazy Country Red-Head

No comments: