Friday, September 13, 2013

Dear boys:Start of School 2013

This going to be short, there are really only 4 boys that are important to me right now so that's all I'm writing to!

Dear Cooper,
So you two are getting married? Hum.. 
Not sure how I feel about it but congrats! 
Good Luck on Tuesday!
Love,
CCR-H

Dear Pry-on (hand sign),
I forgot about you over the summer... 
But then I saw you last week,
 I now remember how we could make beautiful red headed babies together...
Love,
CCR-H

Dear Justin's,
I haven't seen you in awhile...
 I want tickets so be at church on Sunday
Love,
CCR-H

Dear Tulio,
I thought I was over you but I guess not... I just want to see you again soon!
I really am going to miss you more, 
you'll be busy working for Alternacia and 
I'll be here waiting for you against my will and better judgment...
Love always
Linda 

Ok I have one more...

Dear Concerned Friends,
I love that you care, really I do. I will try very hard to not wait for him, but I am not making any promises... I know he is not exactly what I want but for some reason I have feelings for him... strong ones... Maybe once he is gone it will get better but as of right now I don't know what to think... so just hold on and don't get too mad at me... I'm freaking out just as much or more than y'all. 
Love always,
CCR-H







Love Always Y'all,
 Crazy Country Red-Head

No comments: