Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Life updates and a potentially empty promise!

So... I fail at blogging, but y'all already knew that... :D
Here is my life update:
I moved out...
that's all
The end.

Ha ha just kidding!

I really did move out! It is so exciting! And my best friend, Melissa, is my roommate! (and in the new Relief Society presidency with me~)And I also live with Kathy, Bree (she owns the house) and Brutus and when school starts again Dorothy! It is way too much fun!! We don't sleep... and we have a quote wall... because we say stupid funny things we are tired. Brutus is our Bree's Saint Barnard, we love him!  

what else is new....
I passed all of my classes... we went dancing at Union Station.... oh heavens I must tell you about that! That will have to be it's own post though!

Derrick.... Elder Hamblin, graduated from High school, and now has received his endowment and will be leaving for Spoken Washington to serve a mission on July 17.

My Uncle who is like 40 something is FINALLY getting married and we get to go to Colorado for his wedding! My Soon-To-Be Aunt is so awesome! I wish she lived in Logan and could be my new best friend!! :D

I promise I will write more often!! 
(and that my friend is the potentially empty promise)

I must write about Ogden and I need to up date my 22 list....
So until then Remember who you are and what you stand for and also don't wet the bed!


Love Always Y'all,
Crazy Country Red-Head

No comments: