Saturday, February 23, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.... ME!!

So yeah you read the title right! I turn 22 today!
A few days ago I heard this song by Taylor Swift called 22, I have decided I really like it! and that song combined with "Ten Seconds in the Saddle" inspired this list!
22 things to do while I am 22!!

  1. Ask a guy to dance every time I go dancing, where ever it is! (yes you did read that correctly)
  2. Ride a bike (I don't currently know how but I will learn!)
  3. Sit with some one new and get to know them at church every Sunday (Hey it is my calling and a good thing to do)
  4. Hablaré Español con otras personas. (Speak spanish with other people) 
  5. Once a month take some one out for a treat (This will be fun!)
  6. Kiss a cowboy (My favorite and not suprising at all!)
  7. Drive a truck (I have always wanted to!!)
  8. Go fishing (I have not gone on in for ever!!)
  9. Have a party with DJ Reverb (This will make my mom and Cam happy!) (oh and me too)
  10. Go to a bar (yes crazy but fun! and no drinking)
  11. Stay out all night (I want to have breakfast at midnight!)
  12. Go Shooting (I have been wanting to do this for ever, it is so fun!!)
  13. Milk Cows (preferably at 5 in the morning... )
  14. Work at the Sno Shack (my current dream job)
  15. Go mudding or mud wrestling (I just want to get all covered in mud)
  16. "Pay" off my car (I owe my grandma like 200 hours on manual labor)
  17. Meet an apostle ( I don't know how this will happend but it would be cool!)
  18. Spend more time outside than inside (I could use some fresh air.. and a little sun... but I will use lots of sunscreen don't worry)
  19. Sleep under the stars multiple times (I always want to do this!)
  20. Sneak out (yeah I'm 22 and I have never snuck out... it's about time I be a rebel!)
  21. Read for fun ( I like never read except for school... but only sometimes...)
  22. Learn how to play "Cowboy Take Me Away" on the Violin (I just love this song!!)
I put list here to explain and on the side of my blog so that all of you can help me remember to make this next year the best ever!!!


The songs!!!



Truly Yours Forever,
 Crazy Country Red-Head

 BE FEARLESS!

No comments: