Friday, February 1, 2013

Dear Boys, and such

Wow! So it's a new Semester and that means NEW BOYS! I love it! Elise wrote to other things besides boys, so I'll write a few of those too but I need to write to some boys too!

Dear Cooper,
I know you don't know this but you are one of my best friends! I don't like this not talking to me thing! Are you over us?
Love, CCR-H

Dear Black Hat Cowboy,
   You distract me in Business Law... but I don't mind...
Love, CCR-H

Dear Your not Hispanic,
   Stop pretending, it's quite annoying,  and no you do not know more about being country than me...  it's in my blood, you can't get it from growing up next to it!
Love, CCR-H
   P.S. you have an abnormally large ego... no one likes that... except Shela!

Dear  Motorcycle Man,
   So I just met you, and it may be very possible you don't like country music (I could change that), and then there's that age difference but I like you... and we are the right height for each other... and my Mom approves... so um yeah, by chance do you like 22 year old Red-head Country girls... because I know one who would love to attend a hockey game with you... :D
Love, CCR-H
   P.S. She's me! ;)

Dear Justin's
  I saw you this morning... I regret not asking you to dance on wednesday... but you were talking to girls all night... oh well there is always next week!
Love, CCR-H

Dear '89 Ford
  I want you, I need you, I must have you... To bad I have my grandpa's car and not enough money to buy you...
Love, CCR-H

Dear Cows,
  I can not wait until the day I can own one of you, first I need money... and space to put you... and a truck to take you places... :D
Love, CCR-H

Dear Homework,
   I wish we could break up... but I need you to pass classes that I need toearn the above mentioned money...
Love, CCR-H

Dear Bed,
  I don't like leaving you, but I'll be back tonight!
Love, CCR-H








Truly Yours Forever,
 Crazy Country Red-Head
 BE FEARLESS!

No comments: