Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life's is just like ridin' broncs, its a battle....

I love Chris Ledoux! 
He sings this song called "10 Seconds in The Saddle". It is an amazing song!


                                        


 My favorite line is
"Well I'll gladly take ten seconds in the saddle

For a lifetime of watching from the stands"
This hit me super hard yesterday! I say on my blog I am trying to be fearless but really I am a wimp and I suck at it. but really I would rather have 10 seconds in the saddle than a lifetime of watching from the stands, I know because that is what I have been doing most of my life, don't get me wrong I believe I have "Saddled up"  a few times but I need to do it a whole lot more!!

So... here is my goal! I will bite the bullet and stay out of the stands! It will be hard, because it is terrifying but I know it will be worth it!

So here I go, 
I am leaving the stands and saddling up!


Truly Yours Forever, 
Crazy Country Red-Head 
 BE FEARLESS!




No comments: